Recipe by brandi.kirkpatrick
A healthy alternative to high fat muffins. Do not add any other ingredients. Can omit yogurt if desired.
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate fudge cake mix with pudding
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup light vanilla yogurt
- water, for smoother consistency
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine pumpkin and yogurt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add cake mix.
- Using a mixer, combine ingredients int he bowl until it is completely mixed together.
- If mixture is too thick add a small amount of water, mix well.
- In 12 cup greased muffin tin, using a large serving spoon, divide batter.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, testing with a toothpick.
- Let cool and enjoy.