Prep 40 mins
Cook 25 mins
A healthy alternative to high fat muffins. Do not add any other ingredients. Can omit yogurt if desired.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine pumpkin and yogurt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add cake mix.
- Using a mixer, combine ingredients int he bowl until it is completely mixed together.
- If mixture is too thick add a small amount of water, mix well.
- In 12 cup greased muffin tin, using a large serving spoon, divide batter.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, testing with a toothpick.
- Let cool and enjoy.