2 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
Serve this at your next cookout or family get-together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350. Grease 13x9-inch pan with shortening. In large bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, water, almond extract and eggs with spoon until well-blended. Pour batter into pan.
- 2Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 3In another large bowl, mix ice cream and cherries. Place heaping spoonfuls of ice cream mixture over brownies; lightly press with back of spoon to smooth.
- 4Freeze at least 1 hour before serving.
- 5If too firm to cut, let stand at room temperature 10 minutes.
- 6Drizzle individual servings with syrup.
- 7Garnish with a mint leaf and maraschino cherry if desired.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie-Cherry-Ice Cream Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.7
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 42.2 mg
- Sodium 144.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g