Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 18 mins
A wonderful verison of Olive Garden's Brownie Banana Funtastico. I'm guessing on the servings.
Make and share this Brownie Banana Funtastico recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare brownies as directed on package.
- Beat whipped topping mix and 1/2 c milk at high speed with an electric mixer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer topping to a separate bowl and reserve.
- Do not wash mixer bowl.
- Add pudding mix and 1 c milk to bowl and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold whipped topping into pudding by hand until well mixed.
- Chill while assembling banana splits.
- Place a brownie in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Spread brownie with pineapple topping.
- Split a banana in half legthwise and place it next to the brownie on either side.
- Place desired amount of banana mousse on top of the brownie.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate topping, nuts, and a cherry.
My whole family absolutely loved this! It's rich, and definitely not an everyday type dessert. But it was very easy and quick to prepare. Fun for special occasions. Thanks for posting!
I mixed two over-riped bananas into the banana mousse which consisted of instant vanilla pudding and 1 pkg of Dream Whip mix. I spread the mousse over a cooled pan of brownies and sprinkled diced maraschino cherries on top.