Prep 8 mins
Cook 12 mins
Another recipe added because of my love of tarragon! Simple and easy to make....very quick. From Cooking Light.
- 2 bunch asparagus, trimmed (about 2 pounds)
- 44.37 ml butter
- 1.87 ml kosher salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 7.39 ml fresh tarragon, chopped
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cook 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook 3 minutes or until browned and fragrant. Stir in salt and pepper. Add asparagus and tarragon; cook 1 minute or until heated, tossing to coat.
This is so delish. I'm making it for my 3rd time tonight!
Had I known that your recipe for browned butter asparagus is better than mine, I'd had been here sooner. Made for ZWT#8~France.