I don't remember where I found this recipe, but it truly was a great find. This is rich and gooey and sweet and even a little healthy with the yogurt. I use low fat plain yogurt, but you can really use any plain yogurt that you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- 2Place brown sugar and flour in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Rub the mixture between your fingers until smooth, breaking all all the clumps.
- 4In a separate mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs and egg yolk.
- 5Whisk eggs into sugar mixture along with vanilla extract, yogurt, and melted butter until well blended.
- 6Pour into pie shell and place on cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- 8When pie is done, it will be slightly puffy and wobbly in the center.
- 9If center is wavey, bake for 5 minutes more.
- 10Cool pie on rack then refrigerate loosely covered with foil.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Yogurt Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1081 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2993.7
- Calories from Fat 1224
- Total Fat 136.0 g
- Saturated Fat 55.4 g
- Cholesterol 893.7 mg
- Sodium 1824.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 407.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 322.9 g
- Protein 47.0 g