Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good enough to eat! This sugar scrub recipe is great for buffing, polishing and exfoliating your dry skin. I love to use this right after I shave or before I apply any self-tanners. Exfoliating properly before applying self-tanners will extend the life of your "tan".
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl.
- Spoon into jar that has a lid (a lid is necessary for proper storage).
- This recipe makes approx 6.5 ounces.
- The oils will settle on the top, like salad dressing! Be sure to stir before use.
- Apply directly to skin, rub gently.
- Works very well on legs, feet, knees, elbows.
- NOT recommended for face because of the oil content.
- Rinse with warm water to remove excess oil from skin.
- If your scrub lasts long enough, I use mine all the time, it may eventually become dry. Just add more oil.
- Caution: tub or shower may get slippery from the oils so be careful when standing up and/or exiting your shower/bath!
I simply loved this recipe. I am actually preparing this recipe with teenagers in October.Thanks for your recipe
Made up two batches of this & gave then to two friends, one male (the self-tanning bit) & one female, 'cause she loves this kind of stuff! From all reports, you deserve at least a 5-star rating on this recipe! My male friend got his with a cinnamon oil, while the other one I made up with vanilla! Thanks much for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]