Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
a very good cookie
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cream brown sugar, butter, oil, eggs and vanilla.stir in dry ingredients.
- divide dough in half and roll out cookie dough on slightly floured surface to 1/4" thickness.
- cut out cookies with round 2" cutter and place on lightly oiled cookie sheet.
- bake at 350* for 8-10 minutes
- leave on sheets after removing from oven for 2 minutes and then remove to rack to cool.
This is a good tasting cookie; very sweet! Crispy on the crackly edges, and chewier inside.