- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce
- 1⁄2 bunch watercress
- 1 bunch curly endive lettuce (small)
- 1⁄2 head romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled roqueford cheese
- special French dressing (see recipe)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop lettuce, watercress, endive, and Romaine in very fine pieces.
- Mix together in large wide bowl. Arrange chives, tomatoes, chicken, bacon, avocado, eggs, and cheese in rows over lettuce.
- At the table pour Special Frnech Dressing over salad, toss and serve.