Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a combination of several good recipes using Gnocchi that i created. You can add a pound of sauted, sliced Italian sausage at the end of the recipe, but i like it without the sausage.
- Cook broccolini(broccoli rabe) in boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Place in colander and drain well.
- Cook gnocchi per package directions, reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add pine nuts to skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes or until butter and pine nuts are lightly browned, stir constantly.
- Add garlic and cook 2 minutes.
- Add broccolini/broccoli rabe and gnocchi and reserved cooking liquid ad salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesean cheese.