Recipe by TattooedMamaof2
I was one of those weird kid that always enjoyed Brussels Sprouts. Now that I'm an "adult," I still love them, also brown butter AND dill. It's really delicious! Recipe from Eating Well Magazine Sept/Oct 2010
- 1 lb Brussels sprout, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dill, dry
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring one inch of water to a boil in a large saucepan fitted with a steamer. Add Brussels sprouts, cover and steam until tender, 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, until the butter turns a nutty brown, 1-3 minutes. Stir in oil and scrape into a large bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, almonds, vinegar, dill, salt and pepper and toss to combine.