Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Voila pardner - hearty Southwest flavours on crusty French bread. Enjoy!!
- 4 -6 slices smoked turkey
- 1 baguette roll
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 3 canned jalapeno slices
- 1 teaspoon sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon Dijonnaise mustard
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- Stack turkey slices on the bottom half of a sliced baguette.
- Drizzle with BBQ sauce and top with jalapeño slices.
- Spread top of baguette with relish and Dijon mayo.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Pack tomato slices in a small container to add to sandwich at lunch time.
Even though I didn't take this to work for lunch, I still enjoyed it very much! :-) Great mingling of flavors and textures, and something I will certainly enjoy again.
Fantastic! Zippy, sweet, smoky and edgy. Great sandwhich. Thanks CountryLady!
My husband and I thought these sandwiches were very delicious. The combination of flavors was interesting, unique and quite tasty. The clinic staff I work with wants me to make enough for everyone to try--so guess what I'll be doing tonight. Thanks for sharing this great sandwich, Country Lady.