Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Super easy recipe with ingredients you probably already have. Mix ingredients and brush on chops before broiling-simple!
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 lamb loin chops, 3/4-inch thick
- Combine all ingredients, except the lamb, in a small bowl.
- On rack in broiler pan, arrange the chops.
- Brush chops with the mixture and broil 4" from the heat for 10 minutes, or until desired doneness; turning once and brushing with the parsley mixture occasionally.
I followed your recipe but pan fried the chops - I browned one side of the chops , flipped them and painted on the mixture, after 5 minutes flipped the chops again and painted the other side. The chops were moist, still pink and loaded with flavor. Definately a keeper Thanks Oolala