Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
easy and a good company entree - this has a special flavor
- 4 chicken breasts
- garlic clove, peeled and halved
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted (or 1 stick)
- 1 cup vermouth
- 2 limes, juice of
- rub chicken breasts with garlic cloves.
- broil 6 inches or more from the flame, basting frequently with melted butter, splash of vermouth and lime juice -- every 10 minutes or so.
- remove when done.
- pour over pan juices over chicken and serve.
- you can also sprinkle the chicken with dried tarragon, if you like the taste of that spice.