Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Gourment Indian in Minutes
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 2 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste
- 1 1⁄4 lbs broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup cashews
- salt, to taste
- 2⁄3 cup light cream
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh ginger, cut into fine strips
- Heat butter, or ghee, and add cumin seeds.
- As they pop, add ground coriander and ginger garlic paste.
- Fry for a few seconds only.
- Add the broccoli, cashews, and salt.
- Stir and cook, adding a few teaspoons of water until broccoli just softens.
- Serve hot, drizzled with cream and fine strips of ginger if you like.