Recipe by Topcooker
This recipe always goes over really good at gatherings. It is a finger food also. I originally found the recipe on the net but changed the cheese.
Top Review by LisaGrace
I had trouble with this recipe, the egg/cheese mixture did not seem to rise enough, it took twice as long to bake and I ended up with dry, crispy broccoli and very little filling!
- 1 (1 lb) bagfrozen cut up broccoli
- 1 (8 ounce) piece mozzarella cheese (whole milk if you can get it)
- 5 eggs
- 1 frozen deep dish pie shell
- salt and pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw broccoli in Microwave 2 minutes.
- Cut up cheese in little cubes.
- Beat all eggs and add the broccoli, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Add parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degees for about 30 minutes until the top in nice and brown.
- Can also use Cheddar Cheese in place of the Mozzerella.