- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets, steamed
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 8 ounces shredded Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and Velveeta in a large skillet over low heat,stirring often.
- Stir in milk until well blended.
- Add broccoli, chicken, macaroni, and garlic; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle each serving with shredded Cheddar cheese, and serve immediately.