Recipe by Dancer^
This is quick and easy, besides that it tastes great. Goes nice with a caesar salad and crusty bread or soft bread sticks. Points 7.
Top Review by punkyluv
thank you dance for another great recipe! This was really good. i added mushrooms(sorry i put them in everything!) I didnt use chicken this time, but next time I will definatley add chicken for a heartier meal.thank you for sharing!
- 1⁄3 lb rigatoni pasta, asta
- 1 cup broccoli floret (tops)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook until al dente (tender), 10 to 12 minutes, or according to the package directions.
- Drain the pasta thoroughly.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a pot fitted with a steamer basket, bring 1 inch of water to a boil.
- Add the broccoli, cover and steam until tender, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta and broccoli.
- Toss with Parmesan cheese, olive oil and garlic.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.