Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came out of a free cooking school booklet. I haven't tried it yet but it looks like a pretty easy appetizer.
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) packagefrozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 4 cups broccoli florets, cooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll into an approximately 12x9 inch rectangle.
- Cut into 12 (3inch) squares.
- Press squares into muffin pans.
- Repeat with remaining pastry sheet.
- Stir together broccoli, chicken, soup and milk.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pastry filled muffins cups.
- In a seperate bowl, stir together breadcrumbs and butter.
- Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over each tartlet.
- Top each with cheese.
- Bake at 425 for 10-15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
These were tasty appetizers that I served to guests during the Superbowl. Everyone enjoyed them, but I think next time I will make my own cream soup, as it was a tad salty with the soup and the cheese together.