Very tasty and easy to make. Everyone liked this one. My new daughter-in-law Jessica gave us her family recipe and I adapted it to make it gluten free.
Top Review by rookiecook13
We loved this. I used 1.5 cups of stock since the other review said it had too much -- it turned out just right. Added a bit more mayo and some garlic powder. Also, kept the breasts whole, browned them in a skillet and then baked them in the casserole. It was tender, tasty and healthy. Even our 3 yr old ate it!
- 1 kg frozen broccoli
- 4 -5 chicken breasts, cut 1/2 inch strips
- 2 cups chicken stock (canned or homemade)
- 4 tablespoons rice flour
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Spread frozen broccoli in dish; set aside.
- Fry strips of chicken breast in oil or butter until done. Place over broccoli.
- Whisk chicken stock and remaining ingredients together.
- (You may bring to a boil in microwave, stirring occasionally. This is an optional step).
- Pour over chicken and broccoli.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 40- 50 minutes until broccoli is tender.
- Serve with rice.