Recipe by lazyme
This is a good, quick, kid-friendy tasty chowder. It can also be frozen. Sometimes I add some crushed red pepper or other herbs to jazz it up a bit. ZWT Mid-West region (corn).
Top Review by mama smurf
What a delicious and easy soup to make! I did add some minced onion and used about 1/2 cup diced potatoes (like Parsley) and let the soup simmer for 20-25 minutes. Yummy. Made for Zaar Alphabet Soup tag game.
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan stir together milk and soup. Cook and stir over medium.
- heat till bubbly. Remove from the heat. Stir in broccoli, hash browns,.
- corn, and pimiento; cool. Pour mixture into a 1-quart freezer container.
- Seal, label, and freeze.
- To serve, transfer frozen mixture to a large saucepan. Cover and cook over.
- medium low heat for 40-45 minutes or till heated through. stirring.