1/2 Photos of Broccoli-Cheddar Chowder
This is a good, quick, kid-friendy tasty chowder. It can also be frozen. Sometimes I add some crushed red pepper or other herbs to jazz it up a bit. ZWT Mid-West region (corn).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan stir together milk and soup. Cook and stir over medium.
- 2heat till bubbly. Remove from the heat. Stir in broccoli, hash browns,.
- 3corn, and pimiento; cool. Pour mixture into a 1-quart freezer container.
- 4Seal, label, and freeze.
- 5To serve, transfer frozen mixture to a large saucepan. Cover and cook over.
- 6medium low heat for 40-45 minutes or till heated through. stirring.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli-Cheddar Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 441.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g