I found this recipe on the web but don't remember where..... BUT I can tell you, you will die and go to heaven when you bite into this sandwich.....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 2Assemble six sandwiches, each with one slice of ham and two slices of cheese between two slices of bread. Cut each sandwich into quarters.
- 3Heat half of the melted butter in a large nonstick pan on medium heat, swirling to coat bottom of pan.
- 4Dip half of the sandwich quarters into the egg and milk mixture, turning to coat. Immediately place in preheated pan, and cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until bread is golden brown and cheese is melting. Repeat with remaining butter and sandwiches. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brie Croque Monsieur Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (948 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2391.3
- Calories from Fat 1328
- Total Fat 147.6 g
- Saturated Fat 84.6 g
- Cholesterol 961.3 mg
- Sodium 4031.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 162.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 101.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: