Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A slightly unusual but yummy sandwich combination
Make and share this Brie and Grape Sandwiches with Mint recipe from Food.com.
- Butter the bread.
- Cut the Brie into thick slices to be divided between the sandwiches.
- Place the Brie slices on 4 slices of bread.
- Peel, halve and seed the grapes and put on top of the Brie.
- Chop the mint finely and sprinkle over the Brie and grapes.
- Place the other 4 slices of bread over the top and cut each sandwich in half.
Loved these sandwiches. I did a few things different. I didn't peel the grapes, too much work. I simply sliced them and tossed them on. I used DH homemade white bread and spread the outside with butter. I placed the cheese on the unbuttered side and drizzled a touch of honey over it b4 adding the grapes and topping with another slice also buttered on the outside (sorry, I am a bit sleepy so this is probably gibberish). I then stuck the sandwich into a press and let the cheese get all melty and the bread toasty. It was wonderful and even DH who was not happy when I told him what was for dinner, changed his tune when he bit into it. So good, and would even be well recieved at a tea or other type of gathering (lunch? lol), you know, with guests lol. Good night, and thanks for a great sandwich recipe.