Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love these. So cheesey and addicting- dip in pizza sauce.
- 8 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 14 ounces cheese, of your choice
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
- PREHEAT 350.
- Sauté pepper in saucepan until tender, set aside.
- Combine milk, eggs, garlic salt, italian seasoning and flour with whisk, set aside.
- Layer cheese, pepperoni, and peppers in 9 x 13 pan. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Pour milk mixture over.
- Cook 35-40 min or until browned. Serve with pizza sauce.