Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy, tasty, pretty, and healthy too! Enjoy this yummy parfait made with fresh fruit, yogurt, cream, and granola (or muesli) for breakfast/brunch, or as an afternoon snack. Can also be made with dried cranberries in place of the fresh fruit, or you can add some extra nuts or whatever you and your family/friends like. Be creative! P.S. This parfait would be a wonderful presentation layered in a glass ice bucket, -or- in a standard trifle dish if you have a large group for brunch...simply increase the quantities to suit. ENJOY!
- 1⁄2 cup granola cereal (or muesli)
- 4 ounces yogurt (plain or your favorite flavor)
- 4 ounces sweetened whipped cream
- 3 -4 tablespoons mixed fresh fruit (or dried cranberries)
- fresh mint leaves, to decorate
- Place the granola (or muesli) in the bottom of a parfait glass, and top with fruit.
- In a small bowl, stir together equal parts of yogurt and sweetened whipped cream. Spoon atop the parfait.
- Decorate top with fresh mint or a maraschino cherry, as desired. Enjoy!