Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe from: a gingerbread factory in Leavenworth
Make and share this Breakfast Scones recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven for 350*F
- cut together first five ingredients.
- Slowly add milk and mix it inches.
- Form dough into a ball like lump.
- Put dough onto a floured surface.
- Pat it down and divide it into two separate lumps about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut each lump into fourths and make wedge-like shapes.
- Put on lightly greased baking sheet and cook for 10-12 minutes.