- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 6 eggs
- 3 teaspoons milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble and cook sausage until no longer pink.
- Drain well.
- Unroll crescent dough onto a lightly greased cooking sheet, pressing dough 1/2 inch up the sides and sealing seams.
- Sprinkle with sausage.
- Beat eggs, milk, and pepper together.
- Pour over sausage.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until the crust is brown and the cheese is melted.