Plain egg pita
- 2 pita breads (6 or 7 inch)
- 2 wedges Laughing Cow cheese
- 3 eggs, scrambled & cooked
- 4 -6 tablespoons shredded monterey jack cheese
- diced onion
- diced green pepper
- diced tomato
- 2 -3 slices bacon (or some other meat topping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Variation 1: Add the vegetables to the egg while you are cooking it.
- Variation 2: Add the meat topping to the pita after the eggs & before the cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread 1 cheese wedge on each pita. Divide the eggs among the pitas then sprinkle on the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.