1/1 Photo of Bread Machine Lattice Coffee Cake
mary winecoff's Note:
My mother gave me this recipe and I adapted it to my bread machine. Great for using those strawberry preserves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add first 8 ingredients to bread machine.
- 2Select dough cycle.
- 3When cycle is complete, remove and punch dough down.
- 4Let rest 10 minutes.
- 5Grease an 11x7x11/2 inch baking pan.
- 6Pat 2/3 of dough into pan.
- 7Combine remaining ingredients and spread over dough.
- 8Roll remaining dough into an 13 x 7 inch rectangle.
- 9Cut into 1/2 inch wide strips.
- 10Weave strips in a lattice pattern over filling.
- 11Trim excess dough.
- 12Cover and let rise in a warm place, about 1 hour.
- 13Bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- 14(Cover with foil the last 10 minutes if needed to prevent over-browning).
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Lattice Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (867 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2821.0
- Calories from Fat 854
- Total Fat 94.9 g
- Saturated Fat 45.6 g
- Cholesterol 555.8 mg
- Sodium 2441.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 432.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.8 g
- Sugars 107.5 g
- Protein 60.5 g