Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found this on Star Plus few days back, its easy to make and tasty. Mom loves it:)
- 8 slices bread
- 1 teaspoon chopped cashews
- 1⁄2 teaspoon raisins
- oil (for frying)
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon green chili, finely cut
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 500 ml milk (containing salt)
- 500 ml curds, beaten
- red chili powder, for garnishing
- chopped cilantro, , for garnishing
- Heat oil in a wok.
- In the meantime, remove the edges of the bread slices.
- Now prepare the filling.
- For this, take a dish.
- In it, put cashews, raisins, ginger, green chillies, cilantro and cumin powder.
- Mix well.
- Keep aside.
- Now dip the bread slices in milk.
- Remove and squeeze.
- Add the filling on 4 slices and cover with the remaining four slices.
- Squeeze out excess milk.
- Now fry these 4 sets (8 slices) in oil till they are brown on either side.
- Remove from oil.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Arrange the slices in a serving bowl.
- Pour the beaten curd on the slices.
- Garnish with red chilli powder and cilantro.
- Serve immediately, enjoy!
Hi, This is easy making recipe. I tried and enjoyed.Thanks alot!! -regds vimala