This is a quick and easy quiche that is low in fat and very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2Cut bread slices in half diagonally and arrange around edge of 9-inch pie plate.
- 3In a medium skillet, melt butter or margarine and saute zucchini until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- 4Add tomatoes and oregano and saute Cook for 3 minutes.
- 5Stir in flour and spoon mixture into center of bread-lined pie plate.
- 6In a separate bowl, mix together cottage cheese, eggs, yogurt, and half of cheese.
- 7Spoon this mixture over vegetables and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes or until firm in center.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Crust Zucchini Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.9
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 84.1 mg
- Sodium 377.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 13.6 g