1/1 Photo of Bread and Butter Pudding
1 hr 10 mins
Wonderful English recipe I found in a cookbook for Bread and Butter Pudding, very yummy. Great Comfort food!!
My Private Note
Deep ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush the bread with the melted butter.
- 2Lay bread in the bottom of the dish.
- 3Sprinkle with some of the sultanas.
- 4Add more bread and keep repeating.
- 5Mix the eggs, sugar, salt, milk and heavy cream.
- 6Strain so smooth.
- 7Pour over the bread.
- 8Allow to stand for 15 minutes.
- 9Place in an oven set at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for about 40 to 50 minutes or until well risen and the custard is set.
- 10Serve with ice cream .Devour!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread and Butter Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1065.1
- Calories from Fat 756
- Total Fat 84.0 g
- Saturated Fat 51.1 g
- Cholesterol 377.4 mg
- Sodium 821.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 39.7 g
- Protein 12.5 g