Recipe by Barb G.
As Mom always said, Broccoli is good for you so cook up a bunch today. Recipe comes from the newspaper.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli in a small amount of water,or steam until just tender; drain and set aside.
- While broccoli is cooking, fry bacon in skillet until crisp; remove, crumble and set aside.
- Drain skillet.
- Add onions to skillet; cook for 2 minutes.
- Add walnuts, cook stirring frequently for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Stir in bacon and broccoli; heat through.