Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
163 Paleo Slow Cooker Recipes makes 2 cups
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- In slow cooker, place 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and swirl to coat bottom. Add tomatoes, sprinkle with garlic, oregano and salt.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil. Place a piece of parchment over the tomatoes, pressing down and extending up the sides so that it overlaps the rim.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, until mixture is hot and bubbly. Lift out parchment and discard. Stir in parsley and season with pepper to taste.