- 3 lbs round steaks, tenderized
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese
- 1⁄4 lb mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices bacon or 4 slices ham
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- marinara sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- spread out steak on a flat surface and season with salt and pepper.
- spread garlic, breadcrumbs, parsley, cheeses, bacon or ham and eggs on the steak.
- roll the meat up and tie with butcher twine.
- brown all sides in a skillet.
- add the braciola to a pot of marinara and simmer for 2-3 hours.
- remove from sauce remove strings and serve.