Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is absolutely the best smelling one skillet meal I've ever had. It's great for company because they always say it SMELLS soooo GOOD!
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 envelope good seasons Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 (1 lb) jarsragu parmesan and mozzarella pasta sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- bow tie pasta
- In large skillet, cook chicken in butter until browned.
- Sprinkle with dry salad dressing mix.
- Add pasta sauce and soup.
- Simmer over medium heat until chicken is very tender, about fifteen minutes.
- Serve over bowtie pasta.
This was pretty good. It was nice to make something a little different for a change. I liked the zip that the italian dressing gave it.
This tasted pretty good and it did smell fantastic. My husband thought it needed some cream.
WOW! I gotta admit I was very skeptical about this recipe, I wasn't too sure about the mushroom soup but BOY OH BOY was this yummy! I was sorry that I didn't have the crusty Italian bread to sop up the sauce with!