Recipe by bayou-mimi
Sounds yummy to me. I think we will have this the night before Thanksgiving this year, throw some shrimp in maybe and a salad on the side..some good French bread with dipping sauce..hmm it might not make it that ling..maybe this weekend. I guess you could lighten it up a little, but WHY? The recipe also states that it will serve 2 as a main or 4 as a side; I can't figure out how to mark that in the serving spaces, so will list as 2 servings.
- 6 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup Bourbon, divided
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine according to package directions, drain and keep warm. melt butter in skillet over medium high heat , add garlic, cook stirring constantly until tender.
- Add 1/2 cup of the bourbon, cook 3-5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Stir in cheese and whipping cream, cook over low heat, stirring until cheese melts.
- Gradually stir in the remaining bourbon, pecans and parsley.
- Pour over pasta, toss.
- Serve immediately.