Recipe by momaphet
This sweet sipper features two southern favorites--bourbon and peaches--for a stylish cool down on a hot day.
- 4 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons demerara simple syrup (made with demerara or turbinado sugar)
- 1 tablespoon peach schnapps
- 2 tablespoons club soda
- 3 -4 dashes peychaud's bitters (optional)
- 1 peach, slice a lemon slice, and a fresh mint sprig
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a cocktail shaker; fill with ice. Cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds).
- Strain bourbon mixture into a 10-oz. glass filled with ice; top with club soda and, if desired, bitters.