- 1 1⁄2 lbs bread, cut into cubes
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly grated
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix eggs, butter,sugar, bourbon, cream, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Add bread and chocolate chips and stir well.
- Spray a 10x13 baking dish with cooking spray and add bread mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
- Serve with whipped cream.