1 hr 15 mins
My husband absolutely LOVES this recipe! I always serve it with red beans and white rice. Recipe can be easily doubled if cooking for more people!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breasts in an appropriately sized freezer bag.
- 2In small bowl, combine ground ginger, soy sauce, minced onion, brown sugar, bourbon, and garlic powder. Mix well.
- 3Pour in freezer bag over chicken and place bag on cookie sheet in freezer until frozen (that waythe bag will be flat and the chicken will be covered).
- 4When ready to cook: Remove bag from freezer and let thaw in refridgerator (I usually allow it to thaw overnight).
- 5Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 6Put chicken in glass baking dish (I use 13x9) and pour marinade over chicken.
- 7Bake chicken in preheated over for appx. 1 1/2 hours, basting frequently, until thoroughly cooked.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon Chicken - OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.4
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 1672.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 30.5 g