Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's one for ya! A grown-up slurpee! The kid's can't have all the fun! When this freezes, you just scrape up what you want. This is crowd size! I found this on the web, but don't know who's recipes it is, but I sure thank them!
- 0.75 (12 ounce) can lemonade concentrate
- 0.75 (6 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup bourbon whiskey
- 2 tablespoons bourbon whiskey
- 1 2⁄3 cups brewed tea
- 4 1⁄2 cups water
- In a large plastic container, combine lemonade concentrate, orange juice concentrate, sugar, bourbon, tea and water.
- Mix well and freeze overnight. Times do not include freezing overnight.