Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Tastes just like the brand name sweet (candy). Very easy to make; get the kids to help out.
- 200 g condensed milk
- 100 g desiccated coconut
- 8 ounces icing sugar (approx)
- 8 ounces dark chocolate chips (what I like)
- Mix the condensed milk and coconut together.
- Add enough icing sugar to form a stiff dough which will form into balls.
- Form small balls and leave to set on a tray until all the mixture is used.
- Place the tray into the refrigerator to set (overnight is best).
- Coat the ball in melted chocolate and leave to set.
- This is just like eating Bounty bars.
- Time is setting time; minimum would be 4 hours.
It came out great. I used white choclate and this worked well. Thanks for the recipe.
Loved it! Made up a huge batch last night and there going fast. I added a tsp of coconut flavouring too! A+
Great recipe! It even works well with light condensed milk.