Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use spinach instead of lettuce - while the recipe calls for plain yogurt you can also use flavored yogurt for a bit sweeter dressing.
- 1 head boston lettuce
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 cup mandarin segment
- 1 pear, peeled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 3 drops lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper
- Tear lettuce into pieces and line bowls.
- In seperate bowl mix fruit, yogurt and sour cream.
- Season with lemon juice and pepper, mix again.
- Spoon fruit over torn lettuce and sprinkle with grated coconut before serving.
This is a great salad on a warm summer day! Light and refreshing.