Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Received from a recipe swap, this one starts with a dozen pre-made cupcakes. I haven't tried it yet but plan to do so this week. Cook time is chill time.
- Combine milk, pudding mix, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Beat mixture on med speed for 2 minutes, or until it thickens. Place this mixture in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Spoon filling into a pastry bag fitted with a medium-size plain tip. Fill cupcakes with vanilla pudding by inserting tip into top of cupcake and squeezing a couple of tablespoons into each cupcake.
- Heat cream in a small heavy saucepan over medium heat until bubbles appear around the edges. Remove from heat, add chocolate morsels to pan, and whisk until smooth.
- Spoon or drizzle glaze over cupcakes. Refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour, before serving.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.