1 1/2 pound loaf
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon light molasses
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast or 1 teaspoon instant yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure ingredients into the baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Whole Wheat cycle.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.