- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 Oreo cookies, plus extra for garnish
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
- whipped cream (optional)
- strawberry (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender add the milk, vanilla ice cream, Oreo cookies, chocolate syrup, Kahlua and Baileys. Blend on high until the mixture is smooth and creamy, and there are no lumps.
- Pour the mixture into serving glasses. Garnish with extra Oreos, whipped cream and strawberries if desired. Serve immediately.