Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I've seen several other Margarita Pie recipes on here and there was only one that came close to this one; it had alcohol in it. Since we live in a dry county and I don't drink anyway, I had to have a margarita pie that didn't use booze.
- 236.59 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 44.37 ml powdered sugar
- 59.14 ml frozen margarita mix concentrate, plus
- 78.07 ml frozen margarita mix concentrate, thawed
- 473.19 ml lime sherbet, softened
- 473.19 ml vanilla ice cream, softened
- In a large bowl mix graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar; stir in 1/4 cup margarita mix until crumbly. Press mixture firmly against the bottom and sides of a 9" pie plate.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sherbet, ice cream, and remaining margarita mix. Spoon into the pie crust and spread evenly.
- Cover and freeze 4-6 hours, until firm.