Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
I've seen several other Margarita Pie recipes on here and there was only one that came close to this one; it had alcohol in it. Since we live in a dry county and I don't drink anyway, I had to have a margarita pie that didn't use booze.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup frozen margarita mix concentrate, plus
- 1⁄3 cup frozen margarita mix concentrate, thawed
- 1 pint lime sherbet, softened
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl mix graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar; stir in 1/4 cup margarita mix until crumbly. Press mixture firmly against the bottom and sides of a 9" pie plate.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sherbet, ice cream, and remaining margarita mix. Spoon into the pie crust and spread evenly.
- Cover and freeze 4-6 hours, until firm.