Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted for ZWT.
Make and share this Bombay Cashews recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Grind spice seeds in a grinder & place in a large pan.
- Add oil & remaining seasonings & stir to mix.
- Pour in nuts & coat well with seasonings. Divide nuts into 2 batches & spread on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
- Will keep about 2 weeks.