Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Posted for ZWT.
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil or 3 tablespoons almond oil
- 1 tablespoon hot paprika
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups raw cashew halves
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Grind spice seeds in a grinder & place in a large pan.
- Add oil & remaining seasonings & stir to mix.
- Pour in nuts & coat well with seasonings. Divide nuts into 2 batches & spread on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
- Will keep about 2 weeks.